Friday, July 6, 2012

Choices



It's amazing to me
the way you see things.
You see the forest
but not the tree.


Forests don't just occur
but for single trees.
If one pine gets sick
so do more fir.


Yet you value the whole
at the cost of one.
You save your career
but lose one Soul.


You'd let one person go
To keep it quiet.
Politics is all:
amity's foe.


Know the choices you've made
defines who you are,
The way you treat one
shows values weighed.


Whether I live or not,
you couldn't care less.
That tells me you aren't
the one I thought.


I'm as sorry for you
as I am for me.
I hope you can see
my point of view.


If not, it's a big waste
for all of us here
saw you as caring; 
that's now erased.


Please open up your heart
stop being afraid,
thinking you'll be hurt,
try a clean start.


Tomorrow's a new day
we can all start fresh
The past is the past
put it away.




No comments:

Post a Comment