Sunday, August 12, 2012

Eternally Lonely

Nothing's ever meant to be
for me in my life
I'll never have a husband,
never be a wife.

I'll never know deep, true love
or anyone love me.
I'll only know loneliness;
emotional debris.

So tired of having crushes;
I always end up hurt.
Why do I choose the wrong man
who will my eyes avert?

One Flesh: men and women:
how its meant to be.
Why does it never happen
for a woman like me?

Loneliness that I can't stand
I'd much rather be dead.
What can end the pain for me
and stop the tears I shed?

God, you seem so cruel to me;
destined me for torment.
I don't understand your plan
or even your intent.

You gave me normal feelings
I yearn for love too
I want to be held and kissed
but no one sees it through.

As for me, I'm through too.


No comments:

Post a Comment