Saturday, August 18, 2012

To Hell With It.

Someone will tell me quite soon
that I will be in big trouble.
I will probably smile
and say "What more can you do?"

I have little left to lose,
most of it is already gone.
"We will sue you", they say.
Be my guest and get a clue.

I own nothing, no assets,
no bank account and no income;
Really, what more can you take
There's not much left to pursue.

"We'll arrest you for stalking."
Okay, where is your court order 
Show me that, I'll be gone.
Press me hard enough, I'm through.

It's quite hard to do too much 
to those who've lost almost all,
when self-esteem and self-worth
have both been long since removed.

Try to hurt me yet again
It won't get you very far
I'll decide to end it all
make the plan and say adieu.

So, screw you.

P.S. The last line is intended for the Washington DC folks not the local folks.



No comments:

Post a Comment