Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Art of Manipulation.

Manipulation doesn't get me anywhere;   
some people seem to thrive that way.           
I do not understand the difference,  
why other people they can sway.            

I used to be better at that special art;
maybe children can pluck the heart.
I don't  know clearly when I lost the touch.
Maybe I just need a fresh start.

I am trying to fight fire with fire, is the thing.
Men who do it for a living
are using their skills in some unique ways.
What they do should cause misgivings.

They tell only partial truths to pacify me;
deny it all when confronted.
I don't know if it's them or it's their boss;
It doesn't matter if they agree.

There are so many more things that they do to me
that it's hard to keep up with them.
I need to start keeping a written list.
So I can be fighting not flee.

No comments:

Post a Comment