Saturday, August 4, 2012

The March Into Hell










It only takes one,
hardly a Legion
to march into Hell,
the Nether Region.

The gates are open,
the pathway is wide,
no one to stop you
in fact there are guides.

It's an easy slide
to the bowels of Hell.
Once you're inside
it's sulfur you smell.

How to resist
making that sojourn?
That is much harder,
avoiding the burn.

How you treat others
has a lot to do
with what path you're on;
Faith, Hope and Love too.

The greatest is Love
so try that way first.
Hope when you have doubt,
Faith when times are worst.

I'm not sure about
those who are insane;
whether God forgives
what's wrong with their brains.

I really hope so
'cause I don't intend
to hurt anyone
now or in the end.

I only hope now
the people I've harmed
know I didn't want
to hurt or alarm.

I am so sorry,
please try to forgive
my sins against you.
At least you'll outlive.


No comments:

Post a Comment